Share With Friends...

Ptcl SMS Complaint Service

Posted by doll.qw  |  at  09:29 5 comments

Ptcl sms Complaint service:
  1.    Type CMP
  2. and area code
  3. and type product code (landline LL) and for (Broadband BB) 
  4. and send it on this number..(05 1218 1218)
  5. Complaint registration number receive from ptcl..
  • For e.g (CMP 041 88634** BB)

About the Author

Write admin description here..

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

Related posts

5 comments:

  1. Have you ever thought about including a little bit more than
    just your articles? I mean, what you say is
    important and everything. However think of if you added some great photos or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"!
    Your content is excellent but with images and clips, this website could definitely be one of the very best in its field.
    Awesome blog!
    Here is my page ... free bonus online slots

    ReplyDelete
  2. 運があなたの側にある場合は非常に多くの場
    合非常に少しのお金のための美しいペアを得ることがで
    きます

    my web site: miumiu 財布

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to mention
    that I have truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I'll be subscribing in your rss feed and I am hoping you write once more very soon!

    Here is my web page; How-To: Cracking Passwords Techniques

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great web site you have here.. It's difficult to find good quality writing like yours nowadays. I really appreciate people like you! Take care!!

    Also visit my homepage miscrits volcano

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, There's no doubt that your website might be having browser compatibility problems. Whenever I look at your website in Safari, it looks fine however, if opening in I.E., it's got some overlapping issues.

    I merely wanted to provide you with a quick heads up!
    Besides that, fantastic site!

    My web-site ... Youtube Views

    ReplyDelete

    Popular Posts

Copyright © 2013 Telecom and IT News. WP Theme-junkie converted by BloggerTheme9
Gulfam mirza. Proudly Powered by toppakistani.
back to top